Johnny in an art game? Johnny in an art game?

nice

Why did this make me laugh? Are art games really just pretentia and rip-off? Does repetitively asking questions like this make me look any deeper and edgier? When will I stop doing this? Will I? Will I not? Will you be angry at me if I don't? Why would you be? Because you actually liked those art games? Or because it's just damn annoying by itself? Will I suddenly jump to a philosophical looking question for no particular reason? Will doing so make me look even more sophisticated? Why are we here?

[awkward silence]

[the end]

...this is way too fun. And you, sir, did a splendid job. Kudos.

My First Quantum Trans. My First Quantum Trans.

Duh

A puzzle game related to portals, gravity, momentum or whatever: CHECK
A character that's lying/keeping things from you: CHECK
You're a part of some sort of experiment: CHECK
In the end they want to kill you: CHECK
Unfitting, pretentious talk in the middle of things: CHECK

IT'S ALL THE SAME SHIT. Please, please try to be more original.

I liked the puzzle though. I wouldn't mind some bonus, actually difficult levels just to waste a few more hours of my life.

Coma Coma

Hmmm...

This is an interesting title in the world of indie art games.

I really like the art style, music, mysterious atmosphere. You chose elements that not only are beautiful and simple at the same time, but also fit together very well. You have a great aesthetic sense.

I love eerie and surreal things. We definitely need more art games with that feel. I tip my hat to you because of that.

The only thing I'm missing here is having writing with a deeper meaning. The whole thing felt kind of pretentious. Maybe it's my fault for not being able to appreciate "art for art's sake" properly, but the sort of art you presented really is much better when it hides a strong message.

Overall, it was beautiful and I'm looking forward to seeing more from you. Thank you!